Towards the end of the school year, all of the second graders decorated pizza boxes for a local pizza place. Then we could buy pizza there one night, and they would put it in the kids' boxes (I know, I know, it was a gimmick, but it raised money for our PTA). Kevin loved it. It was a cute fundraiser.
Here is Kevin with his pizza box
Another angle
My parents came for a brief visit the weekend after we got back from Ohio. We decided to walk around the temple while they were here.
The kids and my parents.
Ten days after the end of the 2010-2011 school year, the 2011-2012 school year began.
Kevin on his first day of third grade.
Jenna on her first day of first grade.
Jenna and I had not had our hair cut in over a year. Disgraceful, I know. Anyway, this week we remedied that. Jenna's hair is a bit shorter than we were hoping for, but I think it is cute anyway. Plus, since it will likely be another year before we cut it, I think it's fine. Mine is a bit shorter than I had planned on, so it has taken some getting used to. I am happy to have it cut though.
Jenna's new hair cut.
Amanda's new hair cut.
No comments:
Post a Comment