Sunday, September 15, 2013

March 2013


Here are some photos from my phone taken in March. 

Jared turned 6 at the end of March. Not surprisingly, he choose to have a light saber cake. He loves all things Start Wars and Lego's.


She was refusing to look at the camera, so I had to sneak in a shot.
Reading to bear. :)
Jenna on crazy hair day.  For some reason I don't have any pictures of the boys. 
Getting so big
This is a common problem in our house.  We have to fold the chair and put it against the wall to keep her away from the computer. 
For market day, Jenna made "pet rocks" to sell.  It was her idea. She did all the painting herself.  I helped her glue on the eyes because we used a hot glue gun, but she marked them all so I would know where to put them.
Jenna was recognized for having a good character trait at her school.  I think she got it for integrity.  
Learning to color
Light saber cake.  
Jenna is my monkey.  :)  She loves to climb trees.  Jared does too, but Jenna goes really high.  She is above the roof line of our screened porch in this photo.  Kevin totally freaks out about this.
Happy 6th Birthday, Jared!
I don't like throwing birthday parties.  So instead of a party, we told Jared that he could invite a friend, and we would go hang out somewhere fun.  We went to a great little park not too far from our house.  The kids had a great time.  
Hudson and Jared.  Hudson moved away shortly after this was taken.
This "spider web" was really cool.  The kids loved playing on it.
Kevin on the carousel
Jared on the carousel
Jenna on the carousel (a little blurry, sorry)
Easter Eggs.  One broke when I boiled them.

Happy Easter!

No comments: