We did at least get pictures of him playing catcher.
For school this week, Kevin had to make a robot. Meet "Robotical." That is the name Kevin called his robot. He named it that because likes to call robots "roboticals." At least that is what he said in the story he wrote about it. :)
Robotical's head
Proof that Kevin made him.
Full body shot.
Spring is in full bloom around here. It is so beautiful! We have beautiful azaleas right in front of out house. They attract a lot of bees and beautiful butterflies. We love to see the butterflies.
Derek took these pictures yesterday.
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for...we are going to (drumroll please)...Cary, North Carolina! I am so excited. We all are. Kevin was a little disappointed at first. However, as we have been researching different neighborhoods there, he is getting pretty excited. We might head down there this coming Saturday to check out a few neighborhoods and a few congregations. It is probably all going to depend on if we can get the house on the market by then. I have 5 women from my church coming over to help me paint and do other things tomorrow morning. Two other women from church are watching the children. I feel very blessed.
Anyway, I digress. Cary, for those of you that don't know (like me up until a month ago), borders Raleigh. There is an LDS Temple in the town of Apex, which borders Cary on a different side. We are are really excited to go there. I have been told that there is a great children's museum in Raleigh. I have also been told that Duke has some pretty cool botanical gardens. Several people that we know have connections to the area. Everyone says the people they know who live there, love it. There are a lot of good schools there. We will be able to be close to Derek's work. After a lot of searching this out on our own, and many thoughts and prayers, we felt that this is the best option for us. Just so you know, I expect those of you from North Carolina (i.e. - Aubrey Z. and Natalie S., and anyone else that I am unaware of) to come visit me. :)
Now we just need to sell the house...(easier said than done in this market).
Last, but not least, here is a video of Kevin and Jenna dancing.
3 comments:
Congrats on the job offer and the baseball score! :) I hope all goes well with getting your sold and moving.
I saw drum roll and thought there might be a new baby davis on the horizon. But you moving to NC is cool too, I guess since there is no chance of it being AZ I guess I can bum a place to stay with you some day when we start to travel, ha ha.
--Julie
I would love to come visit. It's been way too long since I've been back. Good luck with the house.
Post a Comment