Monday, December 20, 2010

10 Years!

On December 16, Derek and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has been 10 years. Over the last ten years we have finished 3 college degrees (a bachelor's for both of us and a master's for Derek). We have lived in three states: Utah, Virginia and North Carolina. We have lived in four houses and six apartments. And, our crowning accomplishment is that we have three beautiful and amazing children. I am so lucky to be married to Derek. I love him so much. These last 10 years have been the best ten years of my life.

Our Wedding (we were married before digital photography became the big thing, so I have very few wedding pictures on the computer :))


I don't have any pictures from the first two years of our marriage on the computer (at least I couldn't find any)

I think this picture was taken in Dec. 2002. Before we had any children.


Our 3rd Anniversary (Dec. '03)


Nov. '04 (I couldn't find a picture from Dec. '04)


Family Christmas picture Dec. '05 (I couldn't find any pictures of just Derek and I)


Oct. '06 - We were setting up for our Christmas picture


Dec. '07 (Yet again, no pictures of just the two of us)


July '08 (Professional Pictures - very rare for us)


Dec. '09 (Our Anniversary)


April '10 (Professional Picture - I have an even more recent professional picture, but I haven't uploaded it yet, so this will do)


Dec. '10 - I neglected to get one on our anniversary, but this is close enough :)


For our anniversary this year Derek and I went to "The Mint" Restaurant for dinner. It was so good. Then we went ice skating. We have both ice skated before, but never together. It was fun, and I am happy to report that neither of us fell. :) Then we finished up our Christmas shopping. Yeah! We are hoping to take a trip back to NY (where we were married) this summer to really celebrate. We thought that would be better than being there in December. :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Are you taking the kids to NY with you this summer?