Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy 60th Birthday, Mom!

My mom turned 60 in November. When we all got together for Thanksgiving, we celebrated her birthday. I only have a few pictures from the event, but I wanted to post them for my memory.

We love you mom/grandma. Thank you for all you do for us. We hope that you had a wonderful birthday. Here's to many more years to come! :)

My sister made a really cute video for my mom. She asked all the grand kids different questions about grandma (like her favorite color, favorite food, what they like about her, etc.). Everyone was represented in that except Alyssa, because she doesn't talk, obviously. Instead my sister made sure she was included by having her hold a sign wishing grandma a happy birthday. I thought it was really cute.

The delicious cake that my sister-in-law made for mom


Grandma with Kevin, Alyssa, Jenna, and Jared in the shirts my sister-in-law made them

No comments: