Sunday, May 29, 2011

February 2011

February was a fun month, as usual. The kids tracked back in (i.e. - returned to school) just in time for Valentine's day. They came home with lots of Valentines and candy. That sounds like a good day to me. :)

Jenna decorating sugar cookies


Jared decorating sugar cookies


Kevin decorating sugar cookies


Jenna went to a girls day at her friends house. Her friends mom did the girls' hair and make up.


Jared with his preschool class at his preschool party


Jared getting his Valentine's bag from his preschool teacher


In February I painted the boys' room. They couldn't agree on a color, so I let them each choose a color, and then I painted two walls in each color. Jared chose green, and Kevin chose blue. I think it turned out pretty nice.

Jared's side. The walls were pink before. That unpainted area by Jared's bed is eventually going to be a chalkboard.


Kevin's side


Looking from the beds towards the closets


Looking from the closets towards the beds. Note: This is the cleanest their room ever has been. I cleaned it, and it has never looked this clean since. :)

No comments: