Ready to blow out candles
Derek is so old that he needs lots of help blowing out all of those candles. :P
We had a couple of warm days in January, so we took advantage and went for a walk one Sunday. Afterwards we sat outside while the kids climbed the tree in the front yard.
Derek on the bench with the monkeys, I mean children, in the tree
Jared up in the tree. He is wearing a helmet because he had been riding a bike on our walk
Jenna in the tree (she was also riding her bike)
Kevin in the tree
Amanda and Derek hanging out on a bench under the tree
In January I painted Jenna's room. She chose the colors. She wanted a purple room. She wanted one of the walls to be dark purple. I thought it turned out really cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment