Before we get to Alyssa's portfolio though, here are some pictures of the other children.
Kevin is in cub scouts now. When the kids are tracked out (they go to year-round school) we have Kevin to do a couple of scout requirements each day.
Kevin in his suit. This is the other half of the birthday gift from my parents (see previous post). Doesn't he look handsome?
Kevin with his pillows and blanket. All set for the General Conference broadcast.
Jenna reading before bed. She and Kevin both read a lot. Seriously, a lot.
Jenna decided that she wanted to decorate a cake. I was very impressed with how well it turned out.
Jenna's finished cake
Jenna and the finished cake
Jared trying to make a fort. This is a very common scene at our house.
More fort making (the other couch this time)
Jared in the fort he made to watch General Conference (He used an end table this time)
One night Jared was really tired. He fell asleep in the middle of our family prayer.
Now on to the pictures you all actually came here to see. :)
Alyssa - 2 months old
Alyssa
Alyssa all wrapped up after a bath. Bath time is Alyssa's favorite time of day. It doesn't matter how upset or tired she is before her bath, as soon as you put her in the water, she is happy as can be.
Alyssa
Alyssa
Alyssa found her thumb. I wasn't too excited about that though, so I encouraged the pacifier instead.
Jared gave Alyssa his car to play with. It was so fun that she fell asleep.
Dad and Daughter:
Derek and Alyssa, sleeping. Like I said, taking care of a new baby is tiring.
Derek fell asleep feeding Alyssa. Apparently taking care of a baby might be more tiring than even I thought.
Derek and Alyssa. See, sometimes he is awake.
Mom and Daughter:
Amanda and Alyssa
Brothers and Baby Sister:
Kevin and Alyssa watching football. You can never start too early.
Jared and Alyssa
Jared and Alyssa
Jared reading to Alyssa. He doesn't actually know how to read, but that didn't stop him.
Sisters:
Alyssa and Jenna
Jenna and Alyssa
Jenna and Alyssa
Jenna and Alyssa
Jenna reading to Alyssa
1 comment:
love all the photos! She is so cute. I am a huge thumb fan, I think they sleep better. Love the reading to her photos. so cute!
Post a Comment